Why join the club?
Riding a bike is fun and it’s even more fun with friends! There are many cycling clubs in Sydney however very few offer the wide ranging activities of MWCC. We are the only club in Sydney that provides 5 forms of racing! – road racing, criterium racing, time trials, mountain biking and cyclo-cross events. We are a large club that caters to all abilities and interests and we are always welcoming new members into our club. Members can have the option of joining the club via AusCycling for a race or social licence, or Bicycle Network for a non-racing social licence.
Joining a club is about joining a community. Everything we do is run by volunteers, so if you want to join, we expect you to help out, and help keep it such a good club to part of.
Benefits of membership:
- The opportunity to volunteer at our events!
- Join the community of friendly riders at MWCC!
- There are 2 ways of joining MWCC – through AusCycling or Bicycle Network
- All membership types include 3rd party insurance.
- Access to training rides almost every day of the week. Check out our TeamApp. We have group rides for road, CX and MTB.
- Monthly road races and time trials at West Head – the best road race in Sydney and now with TTs!
- Summertime crits are everybody’s favourite crit course – HART.
- Offroad races with CX and MTB short course XC.
- We hold club championship races every year over a variety of disciplines and grades. Will you be our next road, crit or TT champion?
- Access to the best looking club kit in Australia. You can look like a professional, even if you don’t have the same level of ability. Look good – feel good with top level kit at affordable prices.
- Special member only discounts and gifts.
- Newsletters keeping you informed on wider activities.
- Social events.
- Discounted access to coaching and phsyiological testing.
- Subsidised cost of race entry from time to time.
- Reimbursed entry to State and National Championship events.
- Access to the races and events of AusCycling, Cycling NSW and other clubs.
- Discounts at local bike stores and other partner stores.
- We offer limited free membership for first time women and juniors who want to race with the club. Contact the club president directly to apply.
How to Join the club online
Choose what type of member you would like to be, then select Manly Warringah Cycling Club when prompted, It really is that simple! Remember if you want to race, you require a RACE membership. A LIFESTYLE membership is suitable for non-racing members.
FAQ on membership – AusCycling FAQ
If you are not looking to race and are just interested in a social membership, then a Bicycle Network membership may be your preference. You still become a MWCC member with your membership hosted through Bicycle Network at a discounted rate. Please note that this is a non racing licence.
Once you have joined, download TeamApp to your phone, search for Manly Warringah CC, request access and include your member number. RSVP to a ride that suits you and simply turn up and say hello!
Join our members only Facebook group here